The 1st hotel in Brazil to have the Certification in the Standard ABNT-NBR 15401: 2006 - Sustainable Management for the Means of Hosting - WITH THE INMETRO SEAL.
Some sustainable practices of our hotel
- Energy and water reduction targets
- Power Generator
- Rainwater harvesting
- Solar panels to heat bath water
- Separation of recyclables
- Decontamination of organic waste
- Organic vegetable garden
- Heated swimming pool with solar panels
- Systematized employee training
- Income generation in the community through exhibition and sale of handicrafts of local artisans
- Support for public and private social institutions
- Arts workshops with collaborators reusing recycled materials
- Employee appreciation projects
- Donation of recyclables to COCARE - Recyclers' cooperative.